Friday, September 1, 2017

1. When I was little, around two years old, I began using computers. I used learning programs and soon learned how to use the internet and play games on it. Our computer was slow at the time and we only had one for the whole family, but I was the main one using it more for learning purposes. As I grew older I started moving away from computers and started to use consoles. In high school I learned a lot about computers, especially Photoshop.

2. I hope to have a better understanding on how to make my own designs, and in the end be able to apply what I've learned here into Game Design to not only make an amazing game, but also make it visually appealing as well.

3. In high school, I took a small course on Photoshop that went over the basics and tools in order to manipulate images and make them.

4 and 5. I do have a computer at home with photoshop. It is a Mac but I hope to have a PC soon.

6. No. Game Design.

7. To not only be able to make my games play well, but also be visually appealing. Visuals are everything in a game and without it if the game looks terrible no one will want to even play it. If you can't see the game, then whats the point in playing it.

8. Don't really have a favorite artist ^_^'

9. Linkin Park and Eminem.

10. I play games.

11. To be the last survivor of the crash was scary. One minute I was taking a nap, the next, alarms blaring, people panicking. Some ran around, searching for family members seated in different areas. Children hugged their parents, parents held them tightly, reassuring them that "Everything will be okay." I had no family with me, I was on my way to LA for some business, but it seems as though I've taken a rough detour to the middle of nowhere. Stranded and alone, I began to search for supplies to survive on this remote area.

12.

No comments:

Post a Comment